SWOT analysis of Enterprise development services for migrants and ethnic minorities
- A wide range of mainstream financial, non-financial, internationalization services for enterprise development provided by different public and private institutions
- The Italian chamber of commerce is adapting to the increasing demand of foreigners and has developed instruments and studied targeted actions to support foreign citizens’ initiatives.
- Dictionary Words of Entrepreneurship was published and distribute for free in the Chamber.
- A widespread culture of entrepreneurship in the area
- Entrepreneurship is a good way for immigrants to renew their residence permit
- A limited number of migrants and ethnic minorities use the available services
- Projects have no large scale impact on the situation of the target groups
- Mainstream business support services may not respond to the specific needs of ethnic minorities
- No specific credits available for enterprise development for ethnic minorities
- Lack of information dissemination on available services for migrants and ethnic minorities
- Few women and young migrants are entrepreneurs
- Increasing ethnic minorities use of mainstream services for enterprise development
- Diversifying the sectors of activities of ethnic entrepreneurs
- Providing more focus on women and young people entrepreneurship difficulties
- Non-identification of migrants with mainstream services